This English translation of the German original is a courtesy translation. Only the German version is binding and shall prevail.
https://cdh.de is offered by Centralvereinigung Deutscher Wirtschaftsverbände für Handelsvermittlung und Vertrieb (CDH) e.V. The CDH appreciates your visit to our website and thanks you for your interest in our association, our products and services. Protecting your personal data during its collection, processing and use, while you visit our website, is an important matter to us.
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not accept any liability for the content of external links. The operators of such linked web-pages are solely responsible for their content. We have no influence on the current and future design, the content or the authorship of the linked pages. We therefore expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content of all linked pages.
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
We handle your personal data confidentially and according to the legal data protection regulations. In the following, we explain what kind of information we collect, while you visit our website, and how it is used.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
With every access to our website and with each access of a file, data concerning these events are automatically collected and stored in a log file. Data storage is used solely for internal system-related and statistical purposes. In detail, the following data is stored upon each access:
- Name of the accessed file;
- Date and time of the access;
- Amount of data transferred;
- Notification of whether the access was successful;
- Description of the type of web browser used;
- Requested domain.
Personal data such as your name, your address, telephone number or electronic mail address are not collected, unless you provide this data voluntarily, e.g. in connection with a registration you wish to make, with a survey, the performance of a contract or an information request.
Use and Disclosure
Where you have made personal data available to us, we use these solely for the purpose of technically administering the website and fulfilling your wishes and requests, in particular for performing a contract with you, or for answering your inquiry.
Personal data will not be passed on, sold or transferred to third parties unless:
- It is necessary for the contract performance. For example, it might be necessary to pass on your address and order information to suppliers.
- It is necessary for billing purposes
- You have previously consented to it. You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time
Personal data will be deleted
- If you revoke your consent
- If it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is stored or
- If it is not allowed to be stored for other legal reasons
Duration of Storage
We delete your data if it is no longer needed after processing an inquiry or termination of the contract. Excluded from this are data which we are not yet allowed to delete due to legal obligation (e.g., documents which are to be retained according to tax law and commercial law) and data which we need in order to represent legitimate interests; in particular, for asserting claims or for direct marketing.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by us:
- Access – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled
- Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- Erasure – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party
If you are concerned or have questions about how we handle your personal data or to exercise any of these rights at any time please contact us at:
Centralvereinigung Deutscher Wirtschaftsverbände
für Handelsvermittlung und Vertrieb (CDH) e.V.
Am Weidendamm 1 A
T: +49 30 / 7 26 25 600
T: +49 30 / 7 26 25 699
Server Log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in “server log files”. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be related to an identified person and will not be combined with data from other sources.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Learn more about who we are and how you can contact us a in our Legal Notice.
Your consent applies to the following domains: en.cdh.de